ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT LIVING
Build your dream home with absolute beach frontage, coupled with sophisticated community planning, and environmentally friendly practices to preserve the hidden gems of The Shore’s beach and dunes.
You’ll Love Living at The Shore
MINUTES DRIVE TO SOAK UP COOLUM’S RELAXED VIBE
MINUTES DRIVE TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
STEPS TO WALK ON YOUR SECLUDED BEACH
MINUTES DRIVE TO MAROOCHYDORE’S
The Shore Marcoola
SAND, SALT WATER AND SUNSHINE
Sand, salt water and sunshine are the defining themes throughout this boutique development.
Just behind the sand dunes and centrally located on Marcoola Beach, The Shore is the epitome of coastal living. Sink your toes in the sand and enjoy the quiet surrounds and seaside lifestyle. This unspoiled, coastal haven makes for a unique atmosphere; a boutique experience at The Shore’s absolute beachfront development.
Situated at the heart of the Sunshine Coast, The Shore is located:
- Just a short stroll to Marcoola Esplanade for dining and retail
- 7 minute drive to Mount Coolum where you can hike for beautiful views
- A short drive can take you to Coolum Beach Esplanade or Peregian Beach for dining, retail and beaches
- Close to surrounding golf courses at Twin Waters, Peregian or Coolum
- 30 minutes to the iconic Eumundi Markets
- A short drive to a number of local state and private schools
- 30 minutes to Hasting St, Noosa Heads for fine dining, retail, National Park and a number of beaches
- 12 minutes to the rejuvenated Maroochydore CBD and the Sunshine Plaza with retail, dining, cinema and more
- 1hr and 30 minutes to Brisbane City
Future developments of The Shore will offer a retail precinct, including convenience shopping cafés & fine-dining. The Shore will be home to everything you could possibly need.
Direct Beach Access
SUNSHINE COAST AIRPORT EXPANSION
As the Sunshine Coast continues to grow, resources and facilities across the region will continue to expand and diversify. The relocation of the Sunshine Coast airport runway is one of these expansion projects. This relocation will benefit future residents of The Shore Marcoola enormously, with the new alignment ensuring incoming and outgoing aircraft cross the coast line over a kilometre to the south of The Shore development. This location will no longer be impacted by aircraft noise as highlighted in the Sunshine Coast Airport 2020 ANEF noise contour impact zone.
The Sunshine Coast Airport Expansion will result in the closure of the existing runway and flight paths will be revised. The construction of the new runway and associated facilities are due to be completed and fully operational by 2020.